Each question is contained inside a slide, so the first thing you have to do is create the slide. You can do this by clicking on Add slide on the right:
Once the slide is created, you can edit it easily:
Below the slide, there is a menu where you can change the slide type, add new answers, and change the layout of them. The types of slide are:
- Question to recommend products: Pickzen will use this type of question by default to make recommendations.
- Closed-ended question: They won’t be used to recommend products and are useful to capture user information.
- Open-ended question: They won’t be used to recommend products and are useful to capture user information like a form.
- Video-slide: Shows a video in the slide.
The available layouts are:
- Single-column answers
- Double-column answers
- Horizontal answers. Each answer will be added next to the previous one in the same row. If there is no available space, it will added in the next row.
- Image answers. It will display each answer as images with a text bellow. The number of images per row can be configured from the slide settings menu.